VEHICLE RENTAL CONDITIONS
– On arrival at Malaga Airport, you must submit your driving license and a passport or Identity card, and ensure that documents have not expired.
– Our Customer have to present a valid credit card (VISA or MasterCard) as payment or warranty and it should belong to person listed as a principal driver.
– The minimum driver age is 23 years old. Drivers must have had a full driving license for at least 2 years. Drivers younger than 25 years and with less than 4 years experience must pay an additional insurance fee of 5 euros per day (minimum 15 euros and 50 euros maximum per contract).
– Renting a car is not necessarily linked to a particular vehicle but to a group of similar vehicles, as far as technical and habitability characteristics are concerned, by size or capacity.
RENTAL RATES INCLUDE
– Service delivery at the airport, train station and port of Malaga, from 09:00 till 21:00 hours
– Unlimited mileage.
– VAT, local taxes and fees.
– Total insurance + excess.
– 24 hours road assistance (GENERALI SEGUROS. Tel: +34/ 902 33 34 33) – (NORTHGATE ASISTENCIA. Tel: +34/902 419 000)
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
– After Hours Fees delivery:
Delivery between 21:00 to 22:00 hours has a supplement of 10 € + VAT
Delivery between 22:00 to 23:00 hours has a supplement of 15€ + VAT
Delivery between 23:00 to 00:00 hours has a supplement of 20€ + VAT
Delivery after 00:00 hours has a supplement of 25€ + VAT
The delivery or collection of vehicles in different places to Malaga airport, train station or Malaga port, has an extra charge of minimum 20 euros.
– Third Additional driver: 4 euros per day (minimum 12 euros and 44 euros maximum per contract).
– Baby seats: 3 euros per day for every chair (minimum 10 euros and maximum 45 euros per contract). Installing them is always the responsibility of the customer.
– Boosters: 2 euros per day (minimum 8 euros and maximum 30 euros per contract)
– GPS: 4 euros per day (minimum 12 euros and maximum 50 euros per contract).
– Insurance and road assistance out of Iberian Peninsula:
Miami Car Hire vehicles may be driven only in the Iberian Peninsula. If you want to travel to Gibraltar or Portugal you must inform us and an additional insurance of EUR 6 per day will be charged (minimum 40 euros and 90 euros maximum per contract). Otherwise the contract will be extinguished, without insurance and nor road assistance.
Miami Car Hire offers two types of insurance:
1.Total insurance + excess. Liability and juridical cover and defense, 24hours road assistance, part protection of personal and vehicle damages. The amount to pay for excess varies according the group of car required.
Group A, C. – 350€
Group D, E, P. – 450 €
Group F, G, DA, EA. – 500 €
Group HA, I, H, J, GL – 600 €
The customer have to pay a deposit (the excess) as a guarantee when recollect the car. The excess will be refunded immediately and automatically to the customers at the end of the rental period, after verifying that there are no damages caused during the use of the vehicle.
Please pay attention that key lost, damage to tires, vehicle interior, locks, radio, underbody of the vehicle, clutch, engine crankcase, and radiator catalyst, refueling the vehicle with the incorrect fuel are not covered by that insurance.
Miami Car Hire is authorized to use the excess in case of damages no covered by the insurance offered. The customer will be responsible to pay the costs of the repair of the vehicle, the transport costs, cranes, and tolls.
2. Total insurance PLUS (no excess). Liability mandatory and excess cover, juridical defense, personal and vehicle damages caused by accidents, 24 hours road assistance, glasses, mirrors, hubcaps, rims, clock, tires.
This insurance is free of deposit or excess
The cost of that insurance depends of the category of the vehicle you rent:
– Group A, C – 7 euros per day (minimum 30 euros and maximum 80 euros per contract)
– Group D, E, P – 8 euros per day (minimum 40 euros and maximum 90 euros per contract)
– Group F, G, DA, EA – 9 euros per day (minimum 50 euros and maximum 100 euros per contract)
– Group HA, I, H, J, GL – 10 euros per day (minimum 60 euros and maximum 110 euros per contract)
Please pay attention that lost keys, clutch, interior and radio – cd damages, underbody of the vehicle, engine crankcase and refueling with incorrect fuel are not covered by any kind of insurance .
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF RENTAL
Under this contract, Miami Car Hire, with CIF B-92151927 and registered office at C / Montesquieu, 4 – 1ºA, Malaga, rent the vehicle described on the front of the Contract to the person identified as the driver and payer (hereinafter Client), in the terms and conditions specified below (hereinafter the Agreement). By placing his signature on the front of the Agreement, you acknowledge you have read and agree to all terms and conditions stated and agree to comply with them.
- OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
The client is in agree that he receives the vehicle as described in the Contract, clean and in operating conditions. Damages, fuel tank and ancillary equipment is to be considered fit for use.
The Customer agrees to preserve and maintain the vehicle, drive it and use it according to the standards of the Highway Code as well as the provided in this Agreement.
- DURATION OF THE CONTRACT
The duration of the rental will be as it appears on the face of the agreement, specifying the date and time of delivery and return of the vehicle.
Rental day is a period of 24 hours from the time of commencement of the rental, counting upon the return a grace period of 120 minutes.
If the Client decides to return the vehicle before the date specified in the Contract he will not receive the amount for the days he did not use the car.
- VEHICLE USE
The Client undertakes to keep the vehicle in good condition and, without prejudice to the obligations that may appear in other clauses of this Agreement, to:
– Use and drive the vehicle diligently, respecting the Traffic Act, Motor Vehicle Traffic and Road Safety and other provisions that are applicable. Any damage caused to the vehicle caused by negligence for not following road signs shall not be covered by the insurance.
- RETURN OF THE VEHICLE
The return of the vehicle must occur at the branch, date and time stipulated in the agreement. The vehicle will be returned by the client in the same condition as it was delivered, along with all documents, auxiliary equipment, tires, tools and accessories.
The client may not alter any technical characteristic of the vehicle, keys, equipment, tools and / or accessories or make any changes to the appearance and / or the interior of the car. In doing so, the Customer shall bear all expenses necessary to return the car to its original state.
*FAILURE TO RETURN THE VEHICLE
In case you: 1) return the car on a date and time other than that stated in the Contract; 2) leave or abandon the car on a place different of the stated in the contract, Miami Car Hire will charge you the price stipulated per day plus an 100% increased cost adjusted to the actual market price, the costs for transportation, cranes, tolls, custody.
* Miami Car Hire reserves the right to bring legal action before the relevant authorities in any case of loss or failure to return the vehicle. The Client assumes all responsibility for the consequences.
- EXTENTION OF CONTRACT
The client is obliged to return the car on the date and time specified in the Contract. If the customer wants to extend the rental, he must do so in person at Miami Car Hire office to sign the extension. There will be no contract extension by phone, email or text message. If the Contract cannot be extended due to lack of availability of vehicles or any other cause, the Customer must return the car on the date and time agreed.
When applying for an extension, Miami Car Hire may require the client to sign a new contract, thus extinguishing the existing contract.
In any case, the amount deposited as security may be used for an extension. The unilateral extension by the Customer shall be considered as unauthorized use of vehicle for the purposes of the Customer’s responsibility to submit any damage the vehicle, also having the same status as the vehicle is not returned within the agreed timeframe.
6.1. The client expressly agrees to pay Miami Car Hire at the beginning of the rental period (the prices include the local and state fees and the rates vary according to the season).
6.2. At the time of delivery of the vehicle the customer must present a valid credit card for payment o warranty. The card should belong to the person named as principal driver on the rental agreement.
7. FUEL POLICY
The customer must return the car with the same fuel level that was in the vehicle at the beginning of the rental period.
- 8. MISUSE OF THE VEHICLE
The client will be required to maintain the vehicle in good condition and use it diligently, in compliance with the laws and regulations and at all times avoiding any situation that could damage the vehicle or any third parties. Vehicle is not allowed to be driven by any person except a person authorized in the contract. Otherwise the client will be directly responsible for any damage to the vehicle or third parties in this situation.
*Misuse of the vehicle includes the following cases cited by example:
– Driving the vehicle under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, psychotropic, stimulants or similar substances or in states of decreased driving ability, such as fatigue or illness, or permitting the driving of the vehicle by a person who is in such circumstances.
– Reckless driving and / or driving contrary to traffic regulations.
– Using the vehicle for illegal purposes.
– Allowing driving of the vehicle by any person other than the client or the additional drivers that are specified in the Contract.
– Use of the vehicle upon completion of the rental period.
– Carrying more passengers than that specified by the vehicle manufacturer or permitted by law, or using the vehicle to transport animals.
– Using the vehicle to move, push or tow other vehicles, trailers or objects.
– Driving on very poor roads or other places that can damage to the vehicle.
– Driving in places unfit for driving, such as beaches, forest tracks, dirt roads, paths, etc..
– Using the vehicle to participate in competitions, contests, training or the testing of the strength of materials, equipment or automotive products.
– Use in vehicle fuel or fuel quality or characteristics different from those applied in accordance with that indicated by the manufacturer for each vehicle type.
– Parking the vehicle improperly or leaving it unlocked when not in use.
– Leaving objects in view inside the vehicle which are capable of being stolen and causing consequent damage to the vehicle.
– Treating the car in such a way that it cannot be considered reasonable or careful.
– Using the vehicle for the loading and transporting of goods of any kind or mounting a roof rack.
– Tampering with the odometer of the vehicle.
– Removing the vehicle from the Iberian Peninsula unless written permission has been obtained first from Miami Car Hire and the client has paid the additional
– Using the vehicle for public transport, to provide driving lessons or for the carrying or delivery of goods, or to dedicate it to commercial or industrial activities, or any activity that involves subleasing the vehicle.
- 9. DRIVING LICENCE
The client must be in possession of a valid driving license which is approved in Spain. The client must have held the license for a minimum of four years. The customer is directly responsible for proving the validity of the license.
- 10. ADDITIONAL DRIVERS
All Customers and / or authorized drivers shall be jointly and severally liable for all obligations that arise from the Customer Agreement and the laws applicable to it.
- 11. Miami Car Hire reserves the right to terminate the contract early, with immediate effect and without compensation to the customer in the following cases:
– Upon the receipt of information about the possibility of insolvency of the client.
– Miami Car Hire proves that the client is in breach of the Contract.
– The client has misused the vehicle.
- 12. PERSONAL
Miami Car Hire is not responsible for stolen, forgotten or lost goods inside the vehicle.