Renting a car has become the favorite option for travelers when exploring, and visiting every corner of the city.
If you are one of those who enjoy discovering the city at your own pace, you need to move your belongings during a move, take a trip with friends or move around the city because your car is in the workshop… Do not hesitate to rent a vehicle!
From Miami Car Hire we ensure that your experience with our cheap car rental service is safe, comfortable and totally satisfactory.Essential guide: tips for renting a car.
What is the best rent a car? When to hire a car?… These are some issues that arise before booking a rental car. And even if you don’t believe it, it is a complex choice. Well, there are important factors that you must assess previously.
Therefore, in Miami Car hire we offer you a quick and simple guide on tips for renting a car.
– Book in advance. Malaga is considered one of the main tourist destinations in Spain. That’s why it is important that you rent your car in advance. Not only to guarantee its availability, but also to save on costs. Especially if you plan to travel in high season.
– When and where? Currently Miami Car Hire offers its “meet and greet services” in the main access roads to Malaga: airport, train station and port. Keep this in mind when indicating the place of collection and delivery of the vehicle. And by the way, do not forget to indicate the time of arrival and departure.
– Choose the best rental car. Depending on the number of passengers and the distance you plan to travel, you must choose a car model or another. Luckily, in Miami Car Hire we have a large fleet of vehicles that allows us to adjust to all your requirements.
– Insurance included, or not? Before renting a car, ask about the type of insurance included. And if necessary, add the coverage that best suits your needs.
– Equip the vehicle. Do you travel with children? If so, it is essential that you include an approved baby chair. Oh, and remember that it is strictly forbidden to pick up the mobile while driving. Therefore, you can always incorporate a GPS that helps you move around the city without getting lost.- Attentive to the contract. Before formalizing the contract with the car hire company, review all its parts in detail. In this way, you will avoid unwanted surprises.
– Inspect the vehicle. Finally, check the car thoroughly. From the body and the interior to the fuel level. And if there is a defect that is not included in the contract, it is likely to be charged to your credit card.
We hope all these guidelines help you hire a car. Well, clients satisfaction is the most important premise in our car rental company in Malaga.
How to rent a car with Miami Car Hire?
Booking a car with our car rental company is quick and easy … You only need a couple of minutes! Thanks to what you can do directly from the web, or by calling our phone.
First choose the type of car that best suits your trip and needs. You can choose from a wide variety of models: Opel Corsa, Fiat 500 cabrio, Volkswagen Golf, Citroën Berlingo, etc. And then select the dates and points of collection and delivery of the vehicle.
Now you just have to enter your personal data and the accessories you want to add: baby seat, full insurance no excess, booster… And that’s it!Once you have your rental car, you just have to enjoy your trip through Malaga and get to know its beautiful corners like Mijas, Ronda or the always spectacular Nerja. Do not think twice, book now and at the best price with Miami Car Hire.