Have you ever thought about renting a car at Christmas? Undoubtedly, a comfortable and economical option to escape the routine and live the Christmas spirit in another city.
Although this time of year is usually associated with shopping, meals and family moments. More and more people are choosing Christmas trips. And, there is nothing like exploring a new city, discovering its traditions and being carried away by its Christmas atmosphere.
If you still do not know where to travel at Christmas, from Miami Car Hire we recommend you to know Malaga. Without a doubt!
A city considered multiple times as one of the best places in Spain to travel at Christmas. And not only that. It has also been named as the best European city at Christmas.
For all this, from our car rental company at Christmas we suggest the places you should not miss in the town of Malaga.
Rent a car at Christmas and discover Malaga? Of course!
Because traveling to Malaga at Christmas, is to let you get drunk by its magic.
Before starting your tour, do not forget to rent your vehicle. Are you coming by air? We are waiting for you with our “meet and greet” personalized car rental service at Malaga Airport. If, on the other hand, you travel by train or ship, we also offer our personal delivery and collection service at both arrival points in Malaga.
Once you have chosen the rental vehicle that best suits your needs, it is time to decide what to see in Malaga. To expedite this complex decision, the Miami Car Hire team shares the essential places to visit:
- Calle Larios in Malaga at Christmas. A must see! The most important street in the city is decorated to live this era with special enthusiasm. Without a doubt, you will be amazed to see its incredible Christmas lighting. What’s more, it is best to enjoy the live Christmas lights.
- Christmas stalls in the Paseo del Parque. A traditional market where you can walk and buy decorative elements for the home like the typical Christmas lights.
- Municipal Bethlehem in the City Council of Malaga. Enter the Town Hall and visit its particular Bethlehem.
- Villages of Malaga with charm at Christmas. Like Mijas, Frigiliana or Ronda. You will love it!
Without a doubt, hiring a car at Christmas is the easiest, fastest and safest way to visit every corner of the city.
Why enjoy Christmas in Malaga?
Because it is one of the best times to move as a family to one of the cities with the best climate in the world. And not only that. From our car rental company in Fuengirola and Málaga we list 3 reasons for you to travel to Malaga at Christmas.
- Holiday time. Thanks to the holidays that are on these dates, it is easier to match friends or family to travel.
- Christmas events and activities. During this time, the city of Malaga dresses up and performs many activities along its streets such as the Three Kings Cavalcade or the New Year’s Eve party in the Plaza de la Constitución.
- Gastronomy. The Roscón de Reyes, the Mantecados or the Churros with chocolate are some of the options most demanded by tourists.
Now that you know the reasons why you have to travel to Malaga, you just have to take the step. Discover our car rental offer at Christmas, contact us and book now!